In order to receive a full refund for Fall Family Weekend events after registering, a written refund request must be submitted via email to [email protected] no later October 10 at 5 PM EST. No requests will be accepted in person or via telephone. Refund requests should include the following information:
Approved refunds are processed within 7-10 business days of approval. Requests made after the deadline will not be accepted due to ordering of food, supplies, etc. If a participant fails to attend their registered event, no refund is given.
- If I ordered t-shirts, where can I pick those up?
T-shirts can be picked up at the first event you attend during the weekend. We will have them available for pick up at all events.
- What is the dress code?
The dress code is casual for all events during the weekend. We always encourage families to wear blue and gold!
The UTC Football game vs. ETSU is scheduled to be a "White Out" game. Attendees are encouraged to wear their favorite white Mocs gear.
- Do young children need a ticket to attend the football game?
Children aged two (2) or older must have a ticket to attend the football, per UTC Athletics policy.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
We currently accept any credit or debit card with a MasterCard, Visa, or American Express logo. No cash or check payments are accepted. No payments will be accepted at the event.
- What is the bag policy at Finley Stadium?
Only one clear plastic bag no larger than 12 inches by 6 inches by 12 inches or a one-gallon, clear, resealable plastic storage bag per person. Fans can have a small clutch purse not to exceed 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches. Click HERE to view examples. No other bags allowed inside Finley Stadium. All items, including clear bags and clutch purses, are subject to search at the gates. No items can be left or stored at the gates.
- What other items can we bring in the stadium?
Fans can bring the following items inside athletic venues, provided they meet the size requirement:
- Cushions or seats without arms or pockets
- Small bags with medically necessary items, subject to search
- Diapers and non-medically necessary items for babies and young children should be in a clear bag. An infant/child must accompany a diaper bag.
- Small cameras, cell phones and binoculars
- Where can we park at the stadium?
Lots on and around the Finley Stadium / First Horizon Pavilion property are private and pay-only. Some street parking is available and may be free or metered by the City of Chattanooga. Attendants accept cash and may or may not have the ability to process a credit card in queue.
Have further questions about the weekend?
Send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at 423-425-2321.