Engineering Management and Technology Graduate Student Advisement
Graduate Student Advisement
- Students need to check their assigned faculty advisor from My MocsNet
- If they don't have an assigned advisor, they need to contact the Department Head
- Students need to communicate with their advisor on a regular basis (at least twice per semester)
- Students should check their My MocsDegree and academic transcript to see their pending requirements
- Students have to follow up with their academic advisor to handle their program of study, petition(s), graduation application, and other required forms, etc.