Flexible MBA Program
An MBA can be an important step that places you on a rewarding route to tomorrow’s
opportunities and our Flexible MBA allows you to choose on-campus and online course
- Option of 100% face-to-face courses or a combination of face-to-face & online
- Four admission start dates: fall, spring, or two options in summer
- A general track and concentration options: business analytics, finance, health care
administration, and human resources
- Program can be pursued as a part-time or full-time student
- Face-to-face courses conveniently taught Monday through Thursday, 5:30-8 p.m., on
our downtown Chattanooga campus
Flexible General MBA With No Concentration
Select from a variety of electives to craft an MBA that fits your interests and career
goals! Or, choose a course from our concentrations and pair it with other electives.
Electives subject to availability. Prerequisite requirements must be met.
Flexible MBA with Business Analytics Concentration
Prepare to meet the growing demand for data analysis in business environments with
courses focused on databases and data warehouses as well as descriptive, prescriptive
and predictive analytics.
Flexible MBA with Healthcare Administration Concentration
Healthcare systems are complex and ever changing. Prepare to lead and manage in the
healthcare administration arena. Learn to hone critical thinking skills and how to influence
Flexible MBA with
Pursue a concentration that allows you to develop financial management and analysis
skills valued by companies and critical for jobs that require you to tackle complicated
Flexible MBA with Human Resources Concentration
This concentration provides an understanding of issues such as employee & labor relations,
diversity management, human resource risk management, equal employment opportunity,
& the strategic management of human capital.