The ThinkAchieve goal is:
Over the course of their university experience, UTC students will increase their overall critical thinking skills, as exhibited by the ability to identify, evaluate, and interpret information; solve problems; create innovative solutions through creative thinking; and communicate ideas and information effectively.
UTC students will need to attain the following specific learning outcomes:
- Identify, evaluate, and interpret information, by raising pertinent questions and identifying uncertainties,
- Solve problems by determining limitations, making connections, and prioritizing the potential solutions,
- Create innovative solutions to problems through creative thinking,
- Communicate ideas and information effectively, and
- Seek ongoing improvement to integrate knowledge and skill through reflection on their thinking and learning processes.