General Arena Policies
Security/Building Policies and Procedures
Creating a safe and secure environment for all of our guests and employees is a high priority at McKenzie Arena. We take the necessary measures to provide an environment where our guests can have a good time without concern. Arena security personnel reserve the right to determine the method of security checks as deemed necessary including the use of metal detectors, the search of jackets, clothing and other items.
What you are not permitted to carry into the Arena:
- No video recorders, audio recorders, or other similar electronic devices.
- No laser pointers or weapons.
- No backpacks, large bags, sealed packages of any kind (including gifts for performers).
- No bottles, cans, coolers.
- No outside food or beverages. Exceptions are made for medical reasons, baby food and reasonable children’s snacks (crackers, raisins, juice boxes, etc.)
What you are permitted to carry into the Arena:
- Purses and diaper bags are permitted and will be inspected by security.
- Binoculars and cell phones are permitted and subject to security inspection.
- Banners/Signs. (Banners and signs may not be hung anywhere inside the venue unless authorized by the Arena. Unauthorized signs or banners must be returned to your vehicle.)
The Arena has a no re-entry policy. Once you leave the building during an event, you will not be permitted to return without purchase of another ticket.
A first aid station staffed with certified Paramedics is located on the Main Concourse near Section 221 and Gate 1. A paramedic unit from the Hamilton County Emergency Medical Services is on site for all events. If you are in need of medical attention please notify a Arena Guest Services Representative. The Arena staff is trained to call for immediate response and assistance in emergency situations.
Trained guide dogs or service animals assisting guests are welcome inside the Arena. All service animals must remain on a leash or in a harness at all times.
The McKenzie Arena is a smoke-free facility. Smoking is not permitted in public areas of the building. Designated smoking areas are located outside Gate 2 and Gate 3 of the venue and, by state law, are 25 feet or more from the entrance doors; one must request a hand stamp, form the usher on smoke duty, to re-enter the arena through the metal detector!
A valid ticket for the event is required for admittance to Arena unless otherwise indicated. Children two years or older must have a ticket for admittance unless otherwise stated. Children under two must sit on a parent’s lap.
The McKenzie Arena does not permit unauthorized soliciting or collecting of contributions, vending, distribution of flyers or other promotional/advertising materials on the premises. Approval may be granted on a show by show basis if consent is arranged ahead of time after meeting show restrictions.
Lost and Found
Please report any lost items to one of our Guest Services Desks located on the Concourse near Section 204. To learn if a lost item has been found call 423-425-4706 the next business day after the event.
The McKenzie Arena's camera policy is determined by each show and therefore varies from event to event. Typically, still cameras are permitted while video cameras are never permitted.