The Gary W. Rollins College of Business provides campus-wide access to the Wall Street Journal. This includes unlimited access to WSJ.com, WSJ mobile apps, curated newsletters, podcasts, a 4 year archive, WSJ Plus ebooks, and more. This resource is designed for browsing/reading and not conducting research.
- Log in here if you are already registered with an account.
- New users must register here for individual accounts with their UTC email addresses. You will then receive a verification email from Dow Jones that contains a link you need to click on in order to complete the account setup process.
- Students will need to provide the WSJ with their graduation date as part of the registration.
- Faculty and Staff will need to verify their WSJ accounts annually. About 7 days prior to the expiration of the faculty/staff account, Dow Jones will send an email requesting that they click on a link to sign in and refresh their account. Accounts not refreshed will be deactivated.
- For account problems, please email [email protected].
- Once you have your individual WSJ username and password, you can log in to WSJ.com as well as the mobile apps from anywhere without having to return to this library page.
- To reactivate an existing account clear all browser cookies/cache/history and then enter your existing WSJ username and password on the registration page. The system should recognize your existing account.
Need the WSJ for research? Access searchable full text from 1984-current via ProQuest.