Skip to main content
The UTC Library welcomes purchase requests for books and films from our users. The process to request a purchase is simple. Follow these directions:
- Use the correct form to make your request: Current UTC Students, Faculty and Staff or Community and Non-UTC patrons.
- Your request for a book or film will be forwarded to Acquisitions and Content Management for consideration, and if it appears suitable for our collection we will purchase a copy.
- We will follow up via e-mail if more information is required, and you will receive a notification when the request is accepted or rejected.
For UTC students, faculty, and staff:
- If you need access to an article, please submit an interlibrary loan request using your ILLiad account. Articles usually take 1-2 business days to arrive from another library depending on availability.
- If you need technology, such as a laptop, Chromebook, WiFi hotspot, or calculator, please contact our Check Out Desk via e-mail at [email protected] or by phone at 423-425-4501.
- Please direct other purchase requests to ([email protected]) or ([email protected]).