Please use the form below when receiving a bomb threat call. Please provide this form to Campus Police immediately after the call.
Bomb Threat Call Form
What do I do if I receive a bomb threat?
- Try to keep the caller on the line as long as possible. (Keep the line open, and do not hang up the phone, even if the caller leaves the call.)
- Try to stay calm and obtain as much information as possible.
- Contact the police from a different phone.
- Once you call police, await their instructions and continue to remain calm.
- You may be asked to evacuate. Do not re-enter the building until told that it is safe to do so by authorized personnel.
- If you should see a suspicious object or package, report it to the police. DO NOT TOUCH IT.