Through group sessions with trained student and staff facilitators, participants have to opportunity to learn about
- Identify core personal values and discuss the impact of value-based actions
- Establish the importance of trust and further develop trust with other participants.
- Articulate the value systems within the Social Change Model of Leadership and discuss how these relate to and influence individual and organizational behavior.
- Reflect on individual identities and how they shaped their core personal values.
- Recognize personal strengths and weaknesses and how they attribute to one’s decision-making process.
- Identify the five barriers of bystander behavior and strategies to hinder those behaviors from occurring from an individual and within an organization.
This experience is free and open to all enrolled students who identify as male, are in good conduct and are in good academic standing with the institution. Selected participants must be available to attend the entire institute.
Session Dates and Application Information
Upcoming dates TBA.
Applications will be available on MocSync.
Questions? For more information on the Gentlemen’s Institute, email Daniel Grzesik, Director of Leadership Programs and Assessment at [email protected] or call 423-425-4184.