APPLICATION DEADLINE - February 14, 2020
There are two steps to applying for this program.
Apply Online Here
Upon submission of the "2020 NSF-REU Summer Undergraduate Research Program Application Form" please submit the following material via the DropBox link:
- Cover Letter (2-page maximum). Please name the file with the following convention: 'Lastname_Firstname_coverletter.pdf'
- Non-official Transcript. Please name the file with the following convention: 'Lastname_Firstname_transcript.pdf'
- (2) Letters of Recommendation. Please name the files with the following convention: 'Lastname_Firstname_rec1.pdf' and 'Lastname_Firstname_rec2.pdf'
The "Cover Letter" should address the following questions:
- Why do you wish to participate in this program?
- What are your research interests and experiences?
- What strengths will you bring to this program?
Two "Letters of Recommendation" should include at least one from a college engineering, computer science, or science professor.
Please save the files with the above-mentioned naming conventions and submit via DropBox.
Questions can be directed to Dr. Daniel Loveless ([email protected])
Official transcripts can be mailed to the address below if needed.
Daniel Loveless, Ph.D.
REU Program Director
UC Foundation Associate Professor
Electrical Engineering Department
College of Engineering and Computer Science
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
Dept. 2342 EMCS 337
615 McCallie Avenue
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598
Email: [email protected]