Friday, February 16 and Saturday, February 17 in Chattanooga, Tenn.
Register now to attend SEEC 2018, a student-focused, regional entrepreneurship conference hosted by the UTC College of Business. Join us in Chattanooga, TN, an exciting entrepreneurial hub, that is home to a variety of fast-growing startups. Additional conference program information will be added to this page as it becomes available.
REGISTER before November 30, 2017 and save with early bird pricing! Registration link to be posted soon.
Attendees of SEEC 2018 will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from the pros through 1-on-1 interaction with conference speakers and mentors.
- Network with fellow student entrepreneurs & innovators.
- Connect with like-minded entrepreneurship faculty.
- Pitch your venture for prize money.
If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to full participate in the SEEC Conference, please contact Laura-Perryman@utc.edu before Friday, February 2, 2018.
UTC is excited to offer a venture pitch competition for students attending the Southeast Entrepreneurship Conference. Prize money will be provided in the amount of $2,000 for first place, $1,000 for second place, and $500 for third place. If you would like to participate in the Pitch Competition, please look for a link to apply in your Conference Registration Confirmation email.
The competition will be conducted in three phases:
- Up to three preliminary rounds that will accommodate up to 30 participants at 10 pitches per round on Friday morning
- A semi-final round with 10 participants/pitches on Friday afternoon
- A final round with the top 5 participants/pitches on Saturday morning
The maximum time per pitch is 90 seconds with 3 minutes Q&A for 3 judges for the preliminary and semi-final rounds. For the final round, the maximum time per pitch is still 90 seconds but there will be a maximum of 10 minutes Q&A for all three judges combined per pitch.
The pitch finalists for Saturday morning will be announced at the Networking session on Friday evening.
The winners will be announced on Saturday morning following the final round.