Directions for completing Waiting List Application Form
- Complete one application form per child.
- Mark site preference in top left corner of application form. “First Available” puts you on the list at both sites but you only have to pay one application fee.
- Provide as much contact information as possible and please print legibly.
- Under the “Parent/Guardian is:” section, check everything that applies to you and your immediate family—this is how the waiting list is prioritized.**
- Check whether you prefer full-time or part-time
- Sign and date
- Return to either the Battle site or Brown site (addresses at the bottom of the application form) along with the $25, non-refundable application fee.
**The waiting list is divided by age group then by priority/category. There are nine categories by which the waiting list is prioritized. First priority is given to active military families. Depending upon which priority/category you and your family fall under, there is a possibility other applications will be put in front of yours as they are received.
Please note: Completing a waiting list application only indicates your interest in the Center
and does not guarantee enrollment.
Our Lead Coordinator will be happy to talk with you about the program or to schedule
a tour of either site.
Her contact information is:
Cindy Hornsby 209-5743 or Cindy-Hornsby@utc.edu.
We look forward to having your family in the center.