Safe and Secure
Information on campus safety, security, emergency preparedness and law enforcement.
- UTC Police
- Ensuring security and protecting the safety of the students, faculty and staff of UTC.
- UTC Emergency Management
- Planning and preparing campus to deal with natural and manmade disasters.
- Title IX Coordinator
- Ensuring proper investigation into sexual assault, sexual exploitation, dating violence, domestic violence or stalking.
- UTC Safety
- Providing health, safety and environmental protection campus
- UTC Risk Management
- Providing insurance and risk management services for all campus operations
9-1-1 FROM CAMPUS PHONES
423-425-4357 (from cell phones)
- Abnormal Conditions Preparedness Guide
- See the quick reference guide for recommended action in the event of an emergency.
- Security and Fire Safety Report
- Outlines UTC security and fire safety systems, policies and statistics.
- Crime Prevention and Personal Protection
- Programs to help you prevent crime and avoid being a victim.
- Emergency Preparedness
- Programs to help keep you and your family safe during disasters.
- Annual Security Report
- Statistics for crimes on and around campus federally mandated (Clery Report).
- Campus Safety and Law Enforcement Handbook
- Safety and security policies and procedures.
- Policy on Sexual Misconduct
- Policy and procedures on reporting of sexual misconduct, sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape, relationship violence or stalking.
- Crisis Prevention
- Programs to help your fellow students or co-workers who may attempt to harm themselves or others.