Here are some links that may be of use to you as you matriculate through the program.
- Manuals (coming soon)
- Course Schedules (coming soon)
- Book Lists (enter the current information to see the books you will need to purchase)
- Fieldwork (coming soon)
- Tuition and Fees (remember to look at the Graduate fees halfway down the page)
- Academic Fees (tuition)
- Additional Fees: Some of the courses that have labs will have an additional lab fee. The University sets these lab fees.
- Membership Requirements: Students are required to be Members of the American Occupational Therapy Association and the Tennessee Occupational Therapy Association.
Other Expenses: (costs vary depending on the provider)
CPR / First Aid (annual)
Health Exam (annual)
Vaccination Review (annual)
TB Test (annual)
Personal Health Insurance (continuous throughout the program)
Background Check (may be required multiple times due to individual fieldwork requirements)
Professional Liability Insurance