- *Zuy, Elizabeth; Dockery, Christopher R.; and Potts, Gretchen E. HPLC Detection of Organic Gunshot Residues Collected Through Passive Sampling with Silicone Wristbands, Royal Society of Analytical Chemistry (submitted)
- Carver, Ethan A.; Hubble, Veronica; Beavers, Christopher; Murray, Jessica; Kovach, Margaret, H. and Potts, Gretchen E. Analysis of alkaloids found in electronic cigarette refill solutions and their impact on cultured cells, Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health, Part A: Current Issues (submitted).
- Potts, Gretchen E. Linking Oral Communication in the Chemistry Classroom to the AAC&U VALUE Rubric Invited chapter to ACS Symposium Series titled Communication in Chemistry (accepted 05/21/2019).
- Potts, Gretchen E.; *DeMailly, Myranda; Thompson, Emily. Undergraduate Research Problem Solving: Using 3D Printing to Extend and Expand Equipment Use, Underg. Chem. Res. 2018, 17, 17-19.
- Benkert, Stuart M.; Dell, Madison M.; Ford, Dawn M.; and Gretchen E. Potts (2016,
Course Delivery as a Pathway to Excellence for Adult Learners. Paper presented at National Symposium on
Student Retention, Norfolk, VA. Sponsored by the Consortium for Student Retention Data Exchange.
- *Hensley, Sarah A. and Potts, Gretchen E. Stoichiometric determination of 1-(2-pyridylazo)-2-naphthol complexation with Pb(II) by mass spectrometry, J. Underg. Chem. Res. 2014, 13, 74 – 76.
- Potts, Gretchen E. and Dockery, Christopher, R. (Eds) Addressing the Millennial Student in Undergraduate Chemistry. ACS Symposium Series 1180, American Chemical Society, Washington, DC, 2014. DOI: 10.1021/bk-2014-1180
- Dockery, Christopher, R. and Potts, Gretchen E. Millennial students and undergraduate chemistry. In ACS Symposium Series, 2014, 1180, 1 – 10. DOI: 10.1021/bk-2014-1180.ch001
- *Moerman, Jessica.W.; Potts, Gretchen E. Analysis of metals leached from smoked cigarette litter, Tobacco Control, 2011, 20 (Suppl 1) i30-i35.
- *Easparam, Sarah; Potts, Gretchen E. Elemental Analysis of Shiitake Mushrooms by ICP-OES. J. Underg. Chem. Res. 2006, 5, 83 – 87.
- *Brooks, Timothy; Bodkin, Tom E.; Potts, Gretchen E. and Stephanie A. Smullen. Elemental Analysis of Human Cremains Using ICP-OES to Classify Legitimate and Contaminated Cremains. J. For. Sci. 2006, 51, 967 – 973. DOI:10.1111/j.1556-4029.2006.00209.x
- Gretchen E. Potts. Lecture Notes for "Chemistry, 4th Ed." by Olmsted and Williams. (2005)
- http://www.cofc.edu/genchemlab (2001)
- G.C. Faber, E. M. Martin, G. E. Potts and M. L. Tate. (2001) Introductory Chemistry Laboratory Manual (3rd Ed.) Pearson Custom Publishing: Boston, MA.
- I.B. Gornushkin, B.W. Smith, G.E. Potts, N. Omenetto and J.D. Winefordner, Some Considerations on the Correlation Between Signal and Background in LIBS using Single Shot Analysis, Anal. Chem. 1999, 71 (23) 5447 – 5449. DOI:10.1021/ac990766l