We will be hosting our RMA (Review My Application Boot Camp) again this fall! RMA is a mutli-part workshop series spanning the entire semester that works with students interested in applying to medical and dental school. Each month we will focus on a different topic that can be land mines for even our strongest of applicants to get hung up on. To qualify for RMA students must:
- Be a junior or senior at UTC with at least a 3.0 GPA.
- Post bacc students enrolled in courses at UTC in the Fall 2023 semester and
- UTC Alum planning to apply to medical or dental school in Summer 2024
- Planning to complete the MCAT or the DAT no later than July 2024
- If a student has already completed the MCAT must have scored at least 500 or have a scheduled/planning to retake.
- If a student has already completed the DAT must have at least an 18 or have a scheduled/planning to retake.
- Be able to commit to an in-person workshop lasting 1.5-2 hours a month (exact date and time of workshops will be determined based on participants schedules)
Click Here for the application for RMA and is due by August 15, 2023 either via email to [email protected] (email applications must be sent in either word or pdf to be eligible) or to Lupton 380 by 5p EST on August 15, 2023, additional application directions are noted in the application