Section Menu


Unless indicated, all forms must be printed, completed and submitted to the Records Office.  All forms may be faxed or scanned and emailed except the Authorization to Disclose Information (FERPA) form.  Our fax number is 423-425-2172.  Our email address is

Transcripts and Enrollment Verification

  • Transcript Request: this form must be signed by the student and the student's account must be free of monetary holds. To have a transcript mailed or faxed, please allow a minimum of 3 business days for processing (or up to 2 weeks at the beginning or end of each term). 
  • Enrollment Verification: this form may be submitted to our office and completed until the 14th day of each term.  After the 14th day, enrollment is verified by the National Student Clearinghouse.
  • Letter of Good Standing: also known as a "transient letter"

General Academic Forms

Graduation Forms

Petitions and Appeals

Other Important Forms

  • Information Update: Name changes, Date of Birth corrections, and Social Security Number corrections require supporting documentation. Address and phone number changes must be made via your MyMocsNet account.
  • Request to Withhold Directory Information: this form will remove or reinstate access to Directory Information.  Withholding of Directory Information includes Enrollment and Degree Verification.
  • Authorization to Disclose Information (FERPA): this form must be notarized and may not be faxed.  Our office must acquire the original signature.