Box Office Information
- Sales & Recorded Info: 423-266-6627
- Email: email@example.com. Comments or questions only. No ticket orders taken.
- Arena Box Office daily regular hours: Mon - Fri: 10 am - 5 pm ET . Closed on national holidays.
- Arena Box Office event hours: Minimum 1-1/2 Hours before event times.
- Tickets may be purchased online at www.tickettracks.com, at the Arena Box Office windows and by calling 423-266-6627. All tickets are available on a first purchased basis.
- Most events will go off-sale for Internet ticket sales, 6 hours prior to event.
- Handicapped accommodations are available. Please notify box office personnel at time of ticket purchase. Wheelchair locations are reserved on a first-come/first served basis directly from the Box Office. Wheelchair locations are limited to one wheelchair and one companion seat. Wheelchair locations are not available for internet purchase at this time.
Payment Types Accepted
- The Arena Box Office accepts cash, Visa or MasterCard at anytime. Checks are accepted for ticket purchases 14 work days or earlier prior to an event.
- Internet sales with Visa or MasterCard only. Phone sales with Visa or MasterCard only. When purchasing over the phone or on line you must use a credit card with your name and current mailing address.
- We can not mail to a third party address. All mail orders will be sent to the credit card address.
- Arena Concession stands accept Cash and Visa or MasterCard.
- All programs, dates, and times are subject to change without notice.
- No audio or video recording devices permitted for professional performances. Still cameras may be permitted at the discretion of the artist.
- No outside food or drinks can be brought into the Arena.
- All purses, backpacks, bags and packages must be inspected by security when entering the Arena.
- No re-entry allowed (you may not leave and re-enter on the same ticket).
Box Office Policy
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Credit Card orders are processed at time of ticket order.
- Internet sales will receive an email confirmation. Be sure your email service permits emails from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: internet sales access has a time limit per transaction. If you exceed the time limit, tickets will not be held.
- Should an event be cancelled, the promoter's refund policy will be announced within 3 days of cancellation. Internet convenience charges are non-refundable due to services provided by a third party vendor.
- Discounts requiring coupons or ID are not available on the internet or by phone. All coupons and/or discounts must be presented at the time of purchase. A customer will not be able to redeem any coupon and/or discount after the initial purchase is made.
- Most events have a limit to the number of tickets purchased by one customer and with one credit card. The Arena Box Office reserves the right to cancel any tickets exceeding the limit. (Group orders should contact the Box Office directly for group arrangements.)
- Will Call pick-up is at Arena Gate 1 Box Office. Tickets must be picked up by credit card owner. Credit card and matching photo ID must be presented for tickets to be released (no exceptions). Please allow one business day for Will Call ticket processing before attempting to pick tickets up at the McKenzie Arena, except when ordered on the event day.
- Please try to pick up will call early to avoid delays at show time.
Click Here for Seating Maps
There are 2 FSG ATM Machines available at McKenzie Arena for your convenience.