Marketing & Entrepreneurship Scholarships
How to Apply
The application for departmental scholarships is an editable PDF. Click on the scholarship application and then choose to open the file using Adobe Acrobat. Fill out the scholarship application and save it to your computer. Please email the form (and any essays, documentation or other materials required) to email@example.com.
Please use the subject line: Marketing & Entrepreneurship Scholarship Application and make sure all the necessary documents are included in the single email.
Marketing & Entrepreneurship Scholarship Descriptions
Recipients of Marketing & Entrepreneurship departmental scholarships are expected to actively participate in departmental clubs and activities (AMA and CEO clubs).
- The Krystal Company Endowed Scholarship-This scholarship is for Entrepreneurship majors who demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and continue to demonstrate successful academic performance; recipients will demonstrate an active participation in College of Business related activities and organizations.
- Moccasin Bend Company Foundation for Entrepreneurship-This scholarship is for Entrepreneurship majors who have achieved at least sophomore status with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in their major and overall. Preference is given to students who participate in co- and extra-curricular activities such as student clubs, community causes, athletics, or music and can demonstrate passion for the entrepreneurial culture in Chattanooga.
- Marvin L. Anthony Scholarship for Marketing-This award is available to Business Majors on the basis of good character, need for financial assistance, and academic record.
- Marvin L. Anthony Scholarship for Entrepreneurship-This award is available to Business Majors on the basis of good character, need for financial assistance, and academic record.
- Lee Rast Scholarship for Entrepreneurship Majors-This scholarship is for Entrepreneurship Majors who demonstrate successful academic performance. This scholarship gives preference to female undergraduate students from Hamilton County, Tennessee. Applicants must demonstrate financial need.