Weekend ARC Pool Party Rentals
How to reserve a pool party time slot
- Go to www.utc.edu/campus-recreation
- On the left side of the page, click on RecRegistry to open the drop down menu
- Click the red RecRegistry link with the pool parties label next to it
- Click pool party down payments
- Select the semester (time frame) you are looking for in “currently viewing” drop down menu
- The lists of available pool party time slots will appear below
- Scroll through and select the time slot you want
- Sign in
- If you have a UTC ID and password, you will sign into the portal with your user name and password.
- If you don’t have an account, click “sign up”
- Signing up – fill out the new user information
- If you have not been a student or faculty/staff member of UTC, leave the member information/ID # blank then click create new account.
- Before booking the pool party, you must got to your email account and verify/activate your new account before registering for the first time.
- You get up to 30 swimmers at the base price of the pool party. If you only wish to
pay the down payment, click “add to cart”.
- Note: If you only pay the down payment online, the remaining balance must be either mailed or paid in person at the UTC Campus Recreation Office.
- Paying the entire balance
- If you have 30 swimmers or less attending the pool party, select the pool rental remaining balance then click “add to cart”.
- More than 30 swimmers
- There is a block of 10 for $50 and a block of 20 for $100. If you have more than 50 people attending the pool party, you will need to come to the UTC Campus Recreation office to pay to the difference.
- If you have 10 or 20 more swimmers than the 30 original, select the number of additional swimmers you need then click “add to cart”.
- Note: The additional swimmers fee allows us to bring on more lifeguards for pool parties to aid in safety concerns that occur with extra people.
- If you are finished, click “check out”.
- Enter credit card information and click continue
- The confirmation page will appear and you will receive a confirmation email.
Pool Rental Information
Slot 1: 9:30am – 11:30am
Slot 2: 12pm – 2pm
Slot 3: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Slot 4: 1pm – 3pm
Slot 5: 3:30pm - 5:30pm (June 4 - August 7 ONLY)
2 hour time slots 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 $275
2 story body slide, lazy river, tube plunge, water volleyball and basketball, hot water spa and beach entry!
Price includes 5 lifeguards for a party of up to 30 swimmers. Additional participants will be $5 each.
Reservations must give final headcount to facility one week prior to event. No payments can be accepted the day of the reservation.
Parties must keep ratio of at least 1 adult per 4 children in the water.
Registration: $50.00 down payment at time of reservation to hold date. Deposit must be cash, check or money order.
Must be paid in full two weeks prior to event.
Payment method: Cash/check/card is accepted in the Campus Recreation main office M-F 8am to 5pm. Payment via mail (check or money order) made payable to UTC may be sent to the following address:
601 East Fifth Street Dept. 7056
Chattanooga TN, 37403
Refund Policy: All payments are non-refundable unless approved by the Director of Campus Recreation.
A waiver must be filled out by all participants before entering the facility.
Birthday cake and food is permitted (UTC Campus Rec will not provide either). All drinks must be Coca-Cola products.
For more information contact Zach McGee – Aquatics Coordinator by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 423-425-4213