Library and Research
Through research, outreach, and artistic pursuits, our faculty members remain on the cutting edge in their disciplines—and they take UTC students with them. Undergraduate students at UTC gain research experience that is reserved for graduate students at most other campuses, and with the increasing emphasis on master's and doctoral programs advanced research opportunities are developing across areas. Partnerships with governments, agencies, and industries across the region are accelerating the growth of research potential.
- UTC Library
- The UTC Library provides access to electronic databases along with traditional research resources.
- Research & Sponsored Programs
- Provides assistance in developing strategies for competitive grant proposals and research support.
- Biomedical and Biobehavioral Research (BBR)
- Funding from the NIH BRAD award further enhances BBR capacity among faculty as well as provides expanded research opportunities among graduate and undergraduate students who represent underserved populations.
- Center for Energy, Transportation, and the Environment (CETE)
- Developing and deploying technologies that utilize clean and secure sources of energy.
- Probasco Chair of Free Enterprise Center for Economic Education
- Offering programs for teachers and students to provide a better understanding of the theory and practice of economics, capitalism, and the positive relationship between private enterprise and economic prosperity.
- Identified “best in the nation", SimCenter's multidisciplinary team of faculty and associates develop advanced computational simulation and design systems.
- Research Center for Applied Biomolecular, Behavioral, and Health Studies
- Promotes multidisciplinary research in academic areas to address scientific questions impacting our local environment and the health of our community, region, and nation.