Library and Research
Through research, outreach, and artistic pursuits, our faculty members remain on the cutting edge in their disciplines—and they take UTC students with them. Undergraduate students at UTC gain research experience that is reserved for graduate students at most other campuses, and with the increasing emphasis on master's and doctoral programs advanced research opportunities are developing across areas. Partnerships with governments, agencies, and industries across the region are accelerating the growth of research potential.
- Lupton Library
- The Lupton Library provides access to electronic databases along with traditional research resources.
- Partnerships & Sponsored Programs
- Provides assistance in developing strategies for competitive grant proposals and research support.
- Center for Energy, Transportation, and the Environment (CETE)
- Developing and deploying technologies that utilize clean and secure sources of energy.
- Center of Excellence in Applied Computational Science and Engineering (CEACSE)
- Establishing a cohesive and expanding base of multidisciplinary research in applied computational science and engineering.
- Probasco Chair of Free Enterprise Center for Economic Education
- Through its Center for Economic Education, the Probasco Chair offers programs for teachers and students to provide a better understanding of the theory and practice of economics, capitalism, and the positive relationship between private enterprise and economic prosperity.
- Identified as the "best in the nation" the SimCenter's multidisciplinary team of faculty and associates develop advanced computational simulation and design systems.