College doesn't just happen in a classroom.
What is there to do at UTC? Plenty.
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- A voice for the undergraduate student experience.
- Registered Student Organizations (RSOs)
- There's something here to meet every interest.
- Campus Activities Board (CAB)
- Your student-run programming board providing fun, free events all year long!
- Graduate Student Association (GSA)
- A voice for graduate and professional students.
- Students get free admission to Mocs athletics events.
- Campus Recreation
- Intramurals, Aquatics, UTC Outdoors, Chattanooga Spirit Squads, Fitness and Club Sports for everyone.
- Fine Arts Center
- Concerts, plays, dance, arts. We cover it all.
- McKenzie Arena events and tickets
- Big name concerts, traveling entertainment, and Mocs basketball.
- Student Organization Events
- SGA, Campus Activities Board (CAB) and other student organizations events.
- Student Newspaper
- The Echo, our student newspaper.
- WUTC FM Radio
- Our community's source for NPR information programming and eclectic mix of music.