UTC Walker Center for Teaching and Learning is a member of the Southern Regional Faculty and Instructional Development Consortium.
Spring 2014 seminars are now posted for registration! Join us this semester.
Evaluate our sessions and workshops....
- Hints for the first day of classes
- Good Teaching: The Top Ten Requirements (Faculty Focus article)
- Information on Flipped Classroom (active learning, etc.)
- Information on Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning
- Student Response Systems - i>clickers -- Contact the Walker Center for Teaching & Learning for availability and check out.
- AVAILABLE on campus: Journal on Excellence in College Teaching