I grew up on my families six hundred acre dairy farm (still one of my favorite places
in the world). Until I came to UTC, working with technology was the furthest thing
from a career choice. I received my B.S. in Anthropology in 2011. The best part
of my job has, and I believe always will be, being a part of a great team of people.
One of the best things about working for UTC is getting to know new students/employees
and continuing relationships with everyone on this campus. I've had the opportunity
to travel to several different places, but it's Chattanooga that continues to be my
1. What would you choose for a super power? Immunity to all forms of disease and injury. The thoughts of getting cancer terrify
2. Where is your favorite place to go on vacation? I have a feeling it will eventually be Hawaii, but as of now, Key West.
3. Name a hobby you would turn into a career if it were possible? Travel and philanthropy.
4. If you were the leader of a funk band, what would be the band's name? Oceanic Flight 815 and the Survivors.
5. Which Price is Right game do you think you'd own if you were a contestant? The Cliffhangers Game.