UTC SALUTE Veterans Honor Society
- A certificate and military-style challenge coin commemorating individual membership in SALUTE and a specific level of academic achievement
- Opportunities to network, as well as, receive and give assistance to fellow student veteran members
- Wear SALUTE Honor's regalia to demonstrate academic achievements as a veteran at graduation
- Participate in local and national SALUTE programs
- Compete for Scholarships
- Enhance your resume with formal academic acknowledgement and engage in local leadership positions
- Honorable Discharge from the United States military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, Coast Guard or National Guard) or provide proof of current duty station
- Must be classified as a degree seeking student
- Undergraduate student with at least a 3.00 GPA and have completed 12 credit hours OR Graduate student with at least a 3.50 GPA and has completed 9 credit hours
- Pay One-Time Membership Fee of $35
- Members are encouraged to move up to the next higher tier level as their GPA increases. This serves to motivate students to strive from improvement. Higher tier levels have opportunities for greater scholarship money and receive updated materials. Such as, new certificate, along with a personalized letter of recommendation from SALUTE National.
- To complete a tier-upgrade, fill out the Tier Appeal Petition Form and pay the $10 upgrade fee.
- Submit completed Tier Form to firstname.lastname@example.org; or to Chapter Director, Squoia Holmes in Veteran Student Services (UC ROOM 145).
Email email@example.com for more information.