University Web Services
Here you will find support on tasks for creating and editing online content.
UTC's public website, www.utc.edu, is undergoing a redesign and content management system migration.
Tools we use at UTC to create web content for www.utc.edu:
- Web Content Management – OU Campus
- Blogs and Microsites – WordPress
- Events Calendar – EMS + Master Calendar
- Search – Google Custom Search
- Shortcuts – yoURLs
Site, section and page development
We suggest a three step method for efficiently creating web pages.
In order to move information into OU Campus:
- Create empty "shells" for all of your pages
- this step creates the navigation structure of the site or section
- Copy & paste the text into the empty shells
- this step creates a functional and searchable website
- Enhance your pages with images, links, and tables
- this step enhances the user experience and finishes the site
Current users may view the tutorials in the Instructional section of this site.