The Office of University Relations offers a wide variety of professional photo services and archived collections.
- Photos of students participating in hands-on classroom/lab/internship activities, on or off campus.
- Environmental headshots and portraits of faculty/staff/students for websites, research projects, publications, etc.
- Documenting events that are historically significant to the university
- Special requests are considered on an individual basis
Note: There is no charge to an individual or department for these services.
Faculty and staff can access a broad-topic selection by connecting to the shared drive as follows:
- PC: Open disk O:\Shared1\All Employees\University Photography; or Open Computer, choose Map Network Drive from the menu, O:\Shared1\AllEmployees\University Photography\
- Mac: In Finder, choose menu item Go, Connect to Server. For OSX 10.6-10.8, enter smb://data.utc.tennessee.edu; for OSX 10.9 or greater, enter cifs://data.utc.tennessee.edu, click Connect, then navigate to: depts > shared1 > All Employees > University Photography
- Linux: Connect to smb://data.utc.tennessee.edu, then navigate to: depts > shared1 > All Employees > University Photography. If you are asked to enter a domain during the login process, specify UTC as the domain
Collection Requests: For specific requests that are not found in the available online collection, please email Taylor Slifko with details including size, orientation, and how photos will be used.
Photo Session Requests: As a courtesy, it is preferred that contact is made a minimum of two weeks before the photo deadline/event. Fill out the request form to the right, and provide as much information currently available.
Headshots: Headshot sessions occur monthly in order to streamline high demands. Fill out the request to the right. Indicate which monthly session the group or individual will attend. Portraits are photographed in a campus environment that is contingent on outdoor lighting/weather.
Date/Time: The last Wednesday of the month at 9:00 a.m.
Location: Founder’s Hall Foyer (outside the Chancellor’s Office)
Contact: Taylor Slifko
Time Commitment: 5-10 min.
Rain: Photos will be taken indoors.
Check Out Camera: If necessary, point-and-shoot cameras are available for check out. Email Mary Donoso or call 423-4363, to get more information.