The ThinkAchieve Challenge
Any student can visit office 431 or 433 of the Library by Friday, August 31, 2018 and sign up for weekly emails of ThinkAchieve Events. Signing up should take ~10
minutes, and you get a free, nifty THINK T-Shirt!
-How does The ThinkAcheive Challenge work?-
- Sign up at Orientation or in Library Office 431 or 433 to receive a weekly list of the best events on campus and in the community. Email email@example.com or call 425-5825 or 425-4118 to make sure we're here when you come.
- Complete the ThinkAchieve Challenge by December 4, 2018 (Reading Day) in one of two
- Fully Participate and Reflect on 10 Events
- Complete any designated ThinkAchieve Experience then fully participate and reflect on 5 events.
- Complete a Post-Challenge Reflective Survey and turn in a photo by the last day of exams-December 11, 2018.
-Why take the ThinkAchieve Challenge?-
- Each event will help students get to know UTC and Chattanooga and figure out where to get more involved.
- All ThinkAchieve events are free!
- Complete the Challenge and receive the ThinkAchieve Challenge Award, which includes:
- A pictorial award signed by UTC's Chancellor, Steve Angle
- A celebratory dinner with your fellow award winners
- Priority registration during registration period of the following semester
- All points accumulate toward being recognized as a ThinkAchieve Graduate.
- Read what students say about their participation.
NOTE: To cut down on unnecessary email, only students signing up each semester will receive the weekly list.
Below is the Experiential Learning Staff. Unless otherwise noted, you will see their names on the event descriptions. Pick up a card from one of them before each event and turn it in to them after to receive credit.
Bengt Carlson Spencer Fitzgerald Jason Weber