The ThinkAchieve Challenge
How does the ThinkAchieve Challenge work?
- Sign up at Orientation or in Library Office 431 or 433 to receive a weekly list of the best events on campus and in the community. Email email@example.com or call 425-5825 or 425-4118 to make sure we're here when you come.
- Complete the ThinkAchieve Challenge by April 23, 2019 (Reading Day) in one of two
- Fully Participate and Reflect on 10 Events
- Complete any designated ThinkAchieve Experience then fully participate and reflect on 5 events.
- Complete a Post-Challenge Reflective Survey and turn in a photo by the last day of exams-April 30, 2019.
Why take the ThinkAchieve Challenge?
- Each event will help students get to know UTC and Chattanooga and figure out where to get more involved.
- All ThinkAchieve events are free!
- Complete the Challenge and receive the ThinkAchieve Challenge Award, which includes:
- A pictorial award signed by UTC's Chancellor, Steve Angle
- A celebratory dinner with your fellow award winners
- Priority registration during registration period of the following semester
- All points accumulate toward being recognized as a ThinkAchieve Graduate.
- Read what students say about their participation.
Note: to cut down on unnecessary email, only students signing up each semester will receive the weekly list.
Our Experiential Learning Staff:
Bengt Carlson Jeff Martin Lisette Perez