Visit office 431 or 433 of the Library by Thursday, August 31, 2017 and sign up
to participate in ThinkAchieve's Semester of Experience
NOTE: Interested students must sign up each semester to recieve the weekly email of
How does this work?
- Sign up in office 431 or 433 of the Library by Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 12pm. Email or call before you come: 425-5825 or 425-4118.
- Attend events. These come in a weekly email to folks who sign up, and also are at ThinkAchieve's Orgsync Page
- Look for and pick up a Beyond the Classroom Reflection Card before the event.
- Fill out the card and turn it in where you got it after the event.
Why would I do this?
- Events are fun. We hear about it all the time. Read what students say.
- 10 events earns 20 ThinkAchieve points and the Beyond the Classroom Semester Award, including:
- A handsome pictorial award signed by UTC's Chancellor, Steve Angle
- A celebratory dinner with your fellow award winners
- Priority registration during registration period of the following semester
- Interested people are interesting people!
Below are the Experiential Learning Staff. Unless otherwise noted, you will see their names on the event descriptions. Find them before and after the event to recieve and turn in your Beyond the Classroom Reflection Card.
Meredith Dowdle Spencer Fitzgerald Bengt Carlson Christian Stone