Visit office 431 or 433 of the Library by Thursday, August 31, 2017 and sign up for weekly emails of ThinkAchieve Events. Signing up should take 10-15
minutes, and you get a free THINK T-Shirt!
NOTE : We only send our weekly email of events to students who complete a sign up each
How does this work?
- Sign up in office 431(Bengt) or 433(Christian and Jason) of the Library by Thursday, August 31, 2017 at 12pm. Email or call before you come: 425-5825 or 425-4118 if you want to make sure we're here.
- Attend events. These come in a weekly email to folks who sign up, and also are at ThinkAchieve's Orgsync Page, though most of the events are populated in Orgsync as the semester goes along.(They are not all there right now.)
- Look for and pick up a Beyond the Classroom Reflection Card before the event. There will be instructions on how to make sure you get a card in the description of each event in the weekly email.
- Fill out the card and turn it in where you got it after the event.
Why would I do this?
- Events are fun. We hear about it all the time. Read what students say.
- 10 events earns 20 ThinkAchieve points and the Beyond the Classroom Semester Award, including:
- A handsome pictorial award signed by UTC's Chancellor, Steve Angle
- A celebratory dinner with your fellow award winners
- Priority registration during registration period of the following semester
- Interested people are interesting people!
Below are the Experiential Learning Staff. Unless otherwise noted, you will see their names on the event descriptions. Find them before and after the event to recieve and turn in your Beyond the Classroom Reflection Card.
Meredith Dowdle Spencer Fitzgerald Bengt Carlson Christian Stone