An "on ramp" for how to get involved immediately through reflecting on campus and community events
2) ExperiencesMore expansive than one-time events, these are non-academic credit bearing learning endeavors
3) CoursesDesignated Experiential Learning classes in UTC's class schedule with a Beyond the Classroom Attribute45 hours or more mentored, reflective practical experience on campus or in the broader community
The Beyond the Classroom Challenge
Students who complete the Beyond the Classroom Challenge will qualify for:
- Priority registration during the following semester.
- An invitation to a celebratory dinner (pictured below).
- A handsome Beyond the Classroom Semester Award (pictured on the right) signed by Chancellor Steve Angle.
The Beyond the Classroom Award and benefits can be earned up to two times for a maximum of 40 points.