Other Resources

Campus Resources

UTC Student Emergency Fund
Provides limited emergency funding for UTC students experiencing financial hardship (e.g. Accident, Emergency, Illness, Other Unforeseen Event). 

Chattanooga / Hamilton County Resources

Chattanooga Community Kitchen
Provides resources to hungry, homeless and vulnerable people in the Chattanooga community. 

United Way of Greater Chattanooga
Call 211 (in Hamilton County/Chattanooga) or 423-265-8000 for emergency food assistance. 

Chattanooga Food Bank

Saint Elmo Food Bank

State & Federal Resources

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) / Food Stamps
SNAP helps supplement monthly food budgets of families with low-income to buy the food they need to maintain good health and allow them to direct more of their available income toward essential living expenses.

Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
WIC provides women, infants and children with nutritious foods to supplement diets, information on healthy eating, and referrals to health care. Call 423-209-8220 for additional information.