SouthEast Bank Scholarship Application Form and Instructions
Application Deadline: Aug. 1, 2021
SouthEast Bank is offering scholarship support for students in UTC's Gary W. Rollins College of Business. The scholarship provides between $500 and $2,500 annually per student to offset the cost of tuition and assist recipients in accomplishing their academic goals. Award amounts are typically between $500 and $2,500 based on unmet need. This scholarship is renewable for four years for business students in good academic standing.
To qualify, an applicant must be a UTC Gary W. Rollins business student (this includes freshmen or transfer students who plan to commit to UTC and the Rollins College of Business), and be in need of financial support. Students must reside in the following Tennessee counties and have a household income at or below the listed amounts:
- Bradley County Residents with a Household Income of $49,120 or less
- Hamilton County Residents with a Household Income of $58,080 or less
- Knox County Residents with a Household Income of $53,760 or less
- Loudon County Residents with a Household Income of $41,760 or less
- Putnam County Residents with a Household Income of $41,760 or less
- Rhea County Residents with a Household Income of $41,760 or less
Students must have a FAFSA on file with UTC Financial Aid.
Please click the button below, download the application, fill out the scholarship form and save it to your computer. Email the completed form and the requested supporting documents (resume, short essay or video and a copy of your unofficial transcript) to [email protected] by midnight, August 1, 2021.
SouthEast Bank Scholarship Application