2020 Title IX Team Training Materials
UTC's Title IX Team members participated in University of Tennessee system-wide training facilitated by Grand River Solutions on August 5-6, 2020.
The training addressed the following required elements of the 2020 Title IX Regulations:
- The definitions of Prohibited Conduct included in the University’s Policy;
- The scope of the University’s education program or activity;
- How to conduct the grievance process outlined in the Policy and Appendices (including investigations, hearings, appeals, and informal resolution processes);
- How to serve impartially (including avoiding conflicts of interest, personal biases, and prejudgment of the facts of a matter); and
- How to evaluate relevance for evidence, relevance questions in the hearing, and drafting investigative reports that fairly summarize the evidence.