Important Information for Current School Psychology Students
- Program of Study Form: The Program of Study form is to be completed by the end of the first semester. Please list anticipated course sequence.
- Graduate Application for Candidacy: The Graduate Application for Candidacy form must be completed the semester prior to anticipated graduation.
- Criminal History Background Check Student Procedures: Instructions to complete the fingerprinting and background check process can be found here. Students must complete the criminal history background check process before beginning work in the schools.
- Criminal History Background Check Policy: Information regarding the background check policy can be found here.
- 2018-2019 Program Handbook: Here you will find the most recent revision of the School Psychology Program handbook.
- Research Involving Human Participants: Procedures found at this link must be followed before beginning any research with human participants.
- Confidentiality Agreement: The Confidentiality Agreement is signed by all students at the beginning of each academic year.
- Professional Fitness Evaluation: Each student in the program is evaluated according these standards in the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Book List 2014-2015: Here is a list of books that students can check out from the Pfeiffer assessment lab.
Helpful Information About School Psychology and Employment Opportunities
School Psychology Associations
- National Association of School Psychologists
- Tennessee Association of School Psychologists (Facebook Page): Currently building new website at a date TBD.
- Georgia Association of School Psychologists