- Checkpoint 1 Application Complete when entering UTC or during your EDUC 2010 course
- TEP Interview Application Complete after checkpoint 1 is complete
- Clinical Practice Residency I Failure to complete the application by deadline may delay 5 days per week clinical practice semester.
- Clinical Practice Residency II (Student Teaching) Failure to complete the application by deadline may delay 5 days per week clinical practice semester.
- Application for Candidacy, Graduation and Certificate (Grad students only)
- M.Ed. Initial Licensure Application (Grad students only)
- Dispositions of an Effective Educator Checklist
- Field Experience Forms
- Fingerprint Release Form
- General Education Petition
- Graduate Without Licensure Form
- Professional Teaching Experience Form (for Transitional License/Job-Embedded students only)
- TEP Appeal Form
- Undergraduate Student Petition