The UTC Cayuse system provides proposal and award tracking and management.
We will provide news, information and training resources on this page. Check back often.
What is Cayuse?
Cayuse is a web-based information system that supports research and sponsored program administration.
This application, recently implemented on all UT campuses, allows for greater integration and collaboration among sponsored program offices across the UT-University system.
Cayuse brings many benefits to UTC, including:
- Greater autonomy for faculty and staff in the internal approval process;
- Easy access to all of your sponsored program information via a web portal; and
- Increased automation for processes such as internal routing, document retrieval, and account set-up
Learn more about navigating Cayuse through these documents.
- Administrator Guide to Cayuse
- Cayuse Frequently Asked Questions
- Definitions of Functional Areas
- Entering Preliminary Proposals in Cayuse
- How to Approve a Proposal in Cayuse
- How to Certify a Proposal in Cayuse
- How to Login to Cayuse
- How to Logout of Cayuse
- If You Have Trouble Logging into Cayuse
- PI Quick Guide to Cayuse
- PI Quick Guide to Cayuse - Individual Awards
- Required Attachments for Cayuse Proposals
Still have questions? Do not hesitate to call us at 423-425-4431 or email email@example.com.