The UTC ReSEARCH Dialogues conference celebrates Scholarship, Engagement, the Arts, Research, Creativity, and the Humanities. This two-day, signature event features student and faculty pitch competitions, poster and podium presentations, and creative performances. Held each spring, ReSEARCH Dialogues is the largest academic conference on the UTC campus. The event showcases the scholarship and creative endeavors of more than 600 UTC faculty, graduate students, undergraduate students, and staff from all campus programs and disciplines. In addition, members of the local Chattanooga community are invited to participate as pitch competition judges, event volunteers, presenters, and conference guests. The event is free and open to the public.
ReSEARCH Dialogues 2019 will be held on Tues. April 9 and Wed. 10 in the UTC University Center.
Ways to Participate
- Attend ReSEARCH Dialogues
- Present at ReSEARCH Dialogues. Are you a community college student seeking an opportunity to present your research project? Register to present at ReSEARCH Dialogues. Learn more HERE
- Support ReSEARCH Dialogues through sponsorship. Contact the Office for URaCE for more information.
- Volunteer at ReSEARCH Dialogues! Sign Up
- Judge a pitch competition. Learn more HERE
Would like to visit ReSEARCH Dialogues with your primary or secondary students? Please contact the ReSEARCH Dialogues team firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a chaperoned visit.