Important Information for Registration at UTC
- The online schedule of classes will be updated for Fall 2020 during the week of March 9th.
- Time-tickets for Fall 2020 will be available Tuesday, March 17.
- Fall 2020 registration opens on Monday, April 6.
- You may begin registering according to your assigned appointment time/registration time-ticket as indicated within your "registration status." You may continue to register or drop/add classes throughout the Registration period.
- The online registration program is located in MyMocsNet within the Academics tab.
- You must clear all other holds (monetary, immunization, etc) with the appropriate
office before registering for classes. The Office of the University Registrar cannot
remove holds or make exceptions for holds for other offices.
- Review your holds by checking the “My Holds” link in MyMocsNet.
- All freshmen and transfer students not previously enrolled at UTC must attend Orientation. If you are a readmitted student, you will not have to attend Orientation.
- If you have a deficiency or developmental notification, you can still register online. This notification is not a hold, and therefore does not stop you from registering online.
The last day to pay fees for Fall 2020 before cancellation is Thursday, August 6.
If you don’t pay fees by the August 6 deadline:
- Your class registration will be cancelled and you will have to re-register for classes. There is no guarantee that you will be able to have the same schedule as your original registration. You will have to choose from classes that are open at the time you re-register.
- All previously-assigned closed class overrides will be deleted.
- Registration for continuing students will reopen at 2 p.m. on Monday, August 10.