Important Information for Registration at UTC
- The online schedule of classes will be updated for Spring 2021 during the week of October 26th.
- Time-tickets for Spring 2021 will be available Tuesday, October 27.
- Spring 2021 registration opens on Monday, November 9.
- You may begin registering according to your assigned appointment time/registration time-ticket as indicated within your "registration status." You may continue to register or drop/add classes throughout the Registration period.
- The online registration program is located in MyMocsNet within the Academics tab.
- All students are required to be advised prior to registering for classes. As a result, you must have your "Advising Required" hold removed before you can register.
- You must clear all other holds (monetary, immunization, etc) with the appropriate
office before registering for classes. The Office of the University Registrar cannot
remove holds or make exceptions for holds for other offices.
- Review your holds by checking the “My Holds” link in MyMocsNet.
- All freshmen and transfer students not previously enrolled at UTC must attend Orientation. If you are a readmitted student, you will not have to attend Orientation.
- If you have a deficiency or developmental notification, you can still register online. This notification is not a hold, and therefore does not stop you from registering online.
The last day to pay fees for Spring 2021 before cancellation is Monday, December 14.
If you don’t pay fees by the December 14 deadline:
- Your class registration will be cancelled and you will have to re-register for classes. There is no guarantee that you will be able to have the same schedule as your original registration. You will have to choose from classes that are open at the time you re-register.
- All previously-assigned closed class overrides will be deleted.
- Registration will be down starting at 5pm on Monday, December 14th and will reopen at 2pm on Wednesday, December 16th.