Program, Minor and Catalog Year Change Requests

student works behind-the-scenes of Mocs News

Current students should complete the following form to change their major, minor and/or catalog year.

Log in when prompted and continue to the electronic form.

All requests are changed within five to seven business days of submitting the request.

Program, Minor, Catalog Year Change Request →

Newly admitted undergraduate students will have the option to change their major when registering for orientation. If you have already registered for your session, but have not attended you may change your major by logging back into the orientation registration here.

Please check the New Student & Family Programs office webpage for the most up to date orientation registration info by clicking here. In addition, you may contact the New Student and Family Programs office at or 423-425-5220.

Active student athletes, see your Athletic Advisor regarding your major change process.

Students receiving VA Educational Benefits or Military Tuition Assistance, see the unique link below.

This link directs you to the Veteran Student Services website for further instruction.

Program, Minor, Catalog Year Change Requests for VA Educational Benefits or Military Tuition Assistance students →