Deadlines and processes for Spring 2020
Below is a summary list of processes and deadlines for the current semester. While some things have changed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, other deadlines remain unchanged. If you have questions about a date, deadline, or process not included below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty Grade Reporting Deadlines
- Midterm Grades for part-of-term 2 are due Friday April 3, 2020 at 5 P.M.
- Final grades for Fall 2019 Incomplete grades are due Thursday May 7, 2020 at 9 A.M.
- Students please submit work to instructor before May 7 to provide time for grading.
- Final grades for Spring 2020 for full-term and part-of-term 2 are due Thursday May 7, 2020 at 9 A.M.
Spring 2020 Withdrawal Deadline extended to April 24, 2020
Students may choose to withdraw from one or more full-term and part-of-term 2 courses through April 24, 2020.
- Instructions for withdrawing through MyMocsNet
- Advising holds for Fall 2020 registration have been added to student records. These
holds will prevent students from withdrawing in MyMocsNet until the hold is removed.
- Please consult with your advisor well ahead of the withdrawal deadline if you have questions.
- Monetary holds will be applied the morning of Thursday April 2, 2020. If you have
a hold for an outstanding balance, you will need to submit a Withdrawal Approval Request
Form that will be published on the Registrar Forms Page.
- All forms will be routed to the bursar’s office for approval and the withdrawal will be processed by the Registrar
Fall 2020 Registration dates are unchanged.
Satisfactory/No Credit Grade option for Spring 2020
- Undergraduate students wishing to change from standard letter grades to satisfactory/no credit grades for one or more courses must submit the Satisfaction/No Credit Grade Request form. The form must be submitted on or before Friday, April 24, 2020 at 11:59pm.
Graduate students wanting to choose Satisfactory/No Credit grading will have to petition their graduate programs on or before April 24, 2020 to do so.