Certified Electronic Credential Overview
UTC now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas (CeDiploma®)!
Watch an Overview video to learn more!
Found under the MyMocsNet Academics or Former Students tabs.
* CeDiploma® are only available for degrees awarded Spring 2020 and forward.
* There is a $10.95 charge for this service. You can order your CeDiploma® through MyMocsNet, which has a direct link to CeCredential Trust®, a third-party vendor.
- More than a paper credential.
- An official, portable, and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma.
- Enhances your resume.
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
*CeDiD (Certified Electronic Document Identifier)
Credential Validation – demo
Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
NOTE: A CeDiploma may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential, its features, trademarks and patents, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.