How to Apply for VA Education Benefits

New Students


Applying for VA benefits does not constitute admissions to UTC, so you will need to apply for admissions.

New Applicants


  • If you are the dependent/spouse of a service member who has transferred the Chapter 33 Post 9/11 GI Bill benefit or are eligible for the Chapter 35 Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program and this is your first time attending school using the GI Bill benefit, please click your benefit listed below:


VA Vocational Rehabilitation