Undergraduate Request for Change of Program and/or Minor

Please Note: Athletes and veterans are not eligible to submit program changes online. Athletes are required to have the signature of the Athletics Academic Advisor. Veterans must see the Veterans Official in the Records Office. Program or minor changes received online for athletes or veterans will not be processed.

* denotes required fields.