Student FAQs

Yes, you as the student still have the right to view your record. However, a monetary hold prevents the university from releasing your transcript until the debt is paid and the hold is cleared by the responsible department/office.

Grades are never released over the phone. You may obtain your grades by:

  • Logging into your MyMocsNet account and click 'My Final Grades' if you are a current student.
  • Logging into your MyMocsNet account and click ' Unofficial Transcript' if you are a current student.
  • Logging into your MyMocsNet account and click 'MyMocsDegree' if you are a current student.
  • Ordering a transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse.

The University will not disclose personally identifiable information from a student's education records without the prior written consent of the student, except as authorized by FERPA. Those exceptions can be found here.

  • Yes, you can complete a Request to Withhold Directory Information form. A confidential flag will be placed on your record alerting school officials not to disclose any of your directory information.
  • The confidential flag will be on your record until you revoke your previous request.
  • If this confidential flag is on your record during graduation, your name will not appear in the commencement program.

Your parents do not have access to your education records unless prior written consent is given via the Authorization to Disclose Information (FERPA) form.

Without this signed, notarized form your parent cannot receive information about your record from the Bursar's Office, Financial Aid, Records Office or any other department or office that maintains any education records.

 You can find the definition for directory information here.

 Student Forms 

Students who complete this form are giving authorization to the university to release personally identifiable information to the individuals designated on this form.

This form does not allow the authorized individual(s) to make decisions or process transactions on the student's behalf. This form is also not required. If the student chooses to complete the Authorization to Disclose Information form, it must be notarized and the Records Office must acquire the original signature.

No faxed forms will be accepted.

Access the form →

If completed by the student, university officials will not disclose directory information, this includes enrollment and degree verifications. This form is not required. 

The confidential flag will remain on the student's record until the student reinstates the release.

Access the form →