Please click here to learn more about my current and on-going research and teaching work
Ph.D. » The University of Akron, 2017. Industrial-Organizational Psychology. Akron, OH.
Dissertation: Considering employee sexism in the feedback-seeking process: The importance of supervisor characteristics
M.A. » The University of Akron, 2013, Industrial-Organizational Psychology. Akron, OH.
Thesis: Goal Orientation Patterns and Stability with Relations to Achievement Emotions
B.S. » University of Mary Washington, 2011, Psychology (Honors) and Sociology. Fredericksburg, VA.
Thesis: Is everybody doing it? Sex in the college freshman female population
- Introduction to Psychology
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Research Methods
- Work Analysis
- OD & Change
- Gender and sexism in the workplace – selection, performance appraisal, STEM fields
- Intersectionality of gender with race, age in the workplace
- Sexual violence (at home and in the workplace)