Lost and Found
The University Lost and Found Office is housed at the Campus Police Department, 400 Palmetto Street.
Recently Found Items
As of 2/3/2020
- Multiple Debit & Credit Cards (Pinnacle, Mastercard, etc.)
- Smart Phones (iPhones, Samsungs, etc.)
- House Keys and Car Keys
- Property found can be submitted 24 hours per day
- Property may be verified and returned during regular weekday business hours from 8:30 am - 4:30pm
- Phone: 423-425-4357
- Email Lieutenant John Boe with the Subject Line “Lost and Found Inquiry”: email@example.com
Mailing AddressUniversity of Tennessee at Chattanooga Police Department
Attn: Lost and Found
400 Palmetto Street; Department 3954
Chattanooga, TN 37403-2598
To report a lost item, please contact us by phone or e-mail. Describe the item in detail. Be sure to leave your name and phone number. Please allow at least 2-3 days for us to contact you. This may allow time for the lost item to arrive at our facility.
If you have found an item and wish to turn it in to the Lost and Found, our hours are listed above. You may contact campus police for assistance.
Items are stored for no more than six months, and are disposed of according to lawful policy of the University.