The UTC Testing Center is now partnering with Akindi, a scantron alternative that allows you to print and scan multiple choice test sheets using any printer and scanner. Since it is compatible with the Canvas platform, you can upload the results seamlessly into your Canvas gradebook.
Fall 2019 will be a time for instructors to try this new technology. Beginning in January 2020, the Testing Center will no longer be offering the traditional Scantron service. Please try Akindi this Fall so that you are ready to jump on board in the Spring. The first step in getting started is to launch Akindi in your Canvas course. Next, you are ready to begin creating assessments. Please use the links below to get started.
- Launching Akindi in Canvas: Click Here
- Getting Started with Canvas Guide (video): Click Here
- Getting Started Guide/How to Create an Assessment (printable): Click Here
- Akindi Recorded Webinar from Canvas: Click Here
- Akindi Help Center: Click Here
- One-on-One Onboarding: Click Here
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.