How to Access Student Rating of Faculty Results: Faculty Instructions
Instructions for Faculty (click HERE for the .pdf version of this page)
Click the blue request box below to submit requests for combining results of cross-listed courses and to request results from classes with fewer than five responses.
In order for faculty to view detailed results including student comments they should follow these procedures:
- Log in to MyMocsNet.
- Under the Faculty tab, find the section labeled Course Evaluations and Other Surveys. All faculty will have an Instructor Dashboard, a matrix which includes all of the courses that were evaluated during the current semester.
- At the bottom of the Instructor Dashboard, click on the Course Evaluation Reporting link.
- You will then come to a matrix listing courses for the current semester (or most recent results available) with the following column headings: Term, Division, Department, Course ID, Course, Description, Professor, Evaluations Taken, Total Enrollment, % Complete, and Reporting Disabled (reporting is disabled for any class in which fewer than five evaluations were completed). In order to view results from a previous semester, put "%" in the CRN field and use the dropdown box to change the term.
- Click on the number under Evaluations Taken to see detailed results for a particular class. This will bring you to a final screen, which should display a summary of student responses and verbatim comments.
- If you wish to see a median response for your class, check the box to the left of Include Min/Max/Median and then click the Search button.
- If you would like to have the results reported in an Excel spreadsheet, click the box to the left of Excel before clicking the Search button.
- You can view the Instructor Course Mean, Instructor Overall Mean, Course Mean, Department Mean, College Mean, and University Mean by checking the box to the left of Show Comparative Averages.
- Also, you can click the icon to the left of a comment to view the associated Likert scale data.
- Department heads will find a second link in the Course Evaluations and Other Surveys section: Department Dashboard. Heads should select that link in order to view results for their department. The same instructions apply for viewing departmental results as they do for individual faculty.