Please review this orientation by clicking here.
See also: Preceptor Guide
See the Podcasts page.
E-Tips© for Practice Education
- Preparing for the student
- Applying principles of adult learning
- Developing effective teaching skills
- Fostering clinical reasoning
- Giving constructive feedback
- Evaluating student performance
- Supporting the struggling student
- Managing conflict resolution
E-Tips© was developed by a multidisciplinary group of health educators with feedback from over 400 practitioners affiliated with the University of British Columbia, British Columbia, Canada. For more information, please contact Rosemin Kassam, PharmD., PhD. (Project Lead), Professor, UBC Faculty of Medicine, School of Population and Public Health, firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Rosemin Kassam, Donna Drynan, Elizabeth MacLeod, Lois Neufeld, Glynnis Tidball, Mona Kwong. Not to be copied, used, or revised without explicit written permission from the copyright owner.