"New to UTC" Faculty Orientation 2019
August 7-9, 2019
University Center - Signal Mountain Room, 3rd Floor
The Countdown to this year's "New to UTC" Faculty Orientation has begun!
August 7-8, 2019 (Wednesday/Thursday)
Human Resources Onboarding Sessions
The HR sessions will take place over the first two days of NFO. Faculty should register for one day (either Wednesday OR Thursday) of HR sessions.
August 7, 2019 (Wednesday night)
Provost Dinner at the Hunter Museum
The annual Provost's Dinner will take place at the Hunter Museum on Wednesday.
By invitation only - RSVP requested
August 9, 2019 (Friday)
Teaching and Learning Orientation - hosted by the Walker Center for Teaching and Learning
The Teaching and Learning sessions, with presenters from resources across campus, will take place on Friday.
- Registration opens at 8am, sessions begin at 8:30am.
- Luncheon at noon.
- Reception with Deans/Department Heads at 3:00pm.
720 McCallie Ave
UTC Library 4th Floor (Suite 433)
Additional Resources and Campus Information
- What is FERPA?
- Information on FERPA Training and Authorization Form
- FERPA Training
- Records Office - Handout from 2018 Orientation
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs handout
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs PPT slides (PDF format)
- PIVOT Quick Guide
- Office of Research Integrity handout
- Office of the Dean of Students
- Disability Resource Center
- Title IX Coordinators
- Advisement Office
- Center for Academic Support and Advisement
- Honors College
- Disability Resources Center
- EDO (Faculty Yearly Evaluation Forms) Word • pdf
- Graduate Catalogs
- Graduate School • Graduate Faculty Application
- UTC Library Tour
- Walker Center for Teaching and Learning
- Human Resources
- Campus Safety and Security
- >>> Register for ALERTS
- Equity and Inclusion
- Honor Court Information
- Dealing with Disruptive Student Behavior in the Classroom
- Client Services: Media Resources/Classroom Technologies
- Sexual Harassment Information
- Student Handbook
- Tenure, Promotion and Reappointment Information/Guides
- Communications and Marketing
- Undergraduate Catalogs
- UTC Writing Center
- UTC Learn (Blackboard)
- Video Production Services