Photocopy services at UTC are provided by Ricoh.
- Self-Service Copying
- Copy machines located on the Ground and 1st floors of UTC Library (floor maps).
- Copies cost $.10 per page
- Payable in Campus Points on your MOCS Card or charged to a department with a 10-digit account number.
- Full-Service Copying
- Copy Center located inside the 24/5 Space on the 1st floor of UTC Library
- Hours are from 8:00am to 6:00pm, Monday through Thursday and from 8:00am to 5:00pm on Friday
- Copy services start at $0.05 plus tax per page for b/w
- Payable in cash, checks payable to UTC, Campus Points, or charged to department with 10-digit departmental account numbers
- Additional Ricoh Services
- Faxing ($0.40 per sheet plus tax for incoming and $0.50 per sheet + tax outgoing)
- Postage stamps ($0.49 per stamp)
- USPS mail drop-off
- Laminating ($0.85 plus tax per 8.5'' x 11'' sheet)
- Color copies ($0.50 plus tax per page)
Direct any library-related photocopy questions to the Copy Center by visiting them on the first floor in the UTC Library or calling (423) 425-1708 or by email.
Additional services (e.g. folding, binding, cutting, transparencies) are also available at the main Ricoh facility in Room 208 of the UTC Administration Building. (423) 425-4092
Scanners are located in three areas of the library:
- Ground Floor: Epson Perfection V330 Scanner (next to the microfilm machines)
- Second Floor: Epson WorkForce GT1500 Document Scanner (located in the Information Commons)
- Third Floor: Epson Expression 11000XL Hi-Res Photo Scanner (located in The Studio)
*Photocopying and scanning are governed by U.S. copyright law, and by national, regional, and state guidelines.